The Puzzle Files Home Page The Puzzle Files
nothing more needs to be said

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Puzzle Files Forum Index -> General Discussion -> I give up
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Werewolf

PostPosted: 28 Apr 2006 11:25 pm    Post subject: I give up Reply with quote

I will no longer waste my time trying to help people in the forums, as my posts constantly get deleted, and I don't think I'm giving away too much. My personal posts also get deleted. I know that you are trying to keep it clean, but it's really tiring.

I am not attached to them nor do I think that they are so wonderful that I deserve a Pultizer.

Maybe I am not welcome here, and this a subtle way to tell me to leave.

I am sure that this will get deleted too. Confused

"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people" - Mr. Garrison
SparkPlug

Site Admin

PostPosted: 28 Apr 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't take it personally... but we have guidelines, and we're gonna stick to them - especially where posts reference the route and/or the fact that a question may have more than one answer.

For what it's worth:

The last post of yours to get deleted was because you provided help to somebody stuck on C6 (in the thread for C6) but the - very fair - help you gave was for B3 Confused

The one before that was, I am afraid, a spoiler.

I am not sure what personal posts you are referring to, but I would be very surprised if anyone here deleted any of them.
theandygrant

PostPosted: 05 May 2006 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe you weren't aware that your PM inbox only holds 10 messages at a time, and receiving a new PM will automatically delete the oldest PM to make room. I once lost a very interesting chat with the Minotaur due to that.

Bewitched, bothered and bewildered...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Puzzle Files Forum Index -> General Discussion -> I give up All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: