The Puzzle Files Home Page The Puzzle Files
nothing more needs to be said

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Puzzle Files Forum Index -> General Discussion -> Late to the Party... :(
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JaDiMa

PostPosted: 25 Mar 2009 11:55 pm    Post subject: Late to the Party... :( Reply with quote

But better late than never, and im here now!!! WOOHOO ROCK ON BABY!!! AWWWEEEE YEEAAAHH!!! i was a huge huge huge fan of a puzzle game called Qwyzzle and after i finished it, i searched and searched for another puzzle game just the same. i tried god-tower, but it got ridiculous. then there was this one game whose name doesn't even deserve mention, but it had me looking in the source code for every puzzle. i was like wtf? you know, i was like an un-spade cats moaning in the dark alleyways late at night just looking for a good time. well i think i have found it. having a blast with these puzzles. great job on the site and the forums.
timcat

PostPosted: 31 Mar 2009 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to try Qwizzle, but I can't find it! It says it no longer exists, AND is in nederland dutch! At any rate, I'm glad you found this place! Ok, enough exclamation points for one post! Work hard! KBAI!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JaDiMa

PostPosted: 31 Mar 2009 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Qwyzzle no longer exists (that i believe), but it was masterfully done and is strangely similar to the Labyrinth. i honestly thought the same people had made them.
ASA

PostPosted: 01 Apr 2009 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sparkplug, must have a good publicist, over 2300 new members in a week.

I know that myself, Breezycollie, Janet, Glub, The Hirsute One and Chemig, usually check in daily, and are always willing to give people a nudge in the right direction.

When you have finished the mazes or you just want to have a break whilst you think about how to tackle a puzzle, come and visit us at puzzletome.com where there are over 80 different sets of puzzles.  or try hadtoplayon.com who have lots as well as a weekly competition in their forum.

Alan - Never throw the letter Q in a privet bush
charley1981

PostPosted: 05 Apr 2009 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ASA wrote:
Sparkplug, must have a good publicist, over 2300 new members in a week.

the game was recently featured at jayisgames.com
thats how i came here and probably most other new members too
chemig

PostPosted: 06 Apr 2009 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaDiMa wrote:
Qwyzzle no longer exists (that i believe), but it was masterfully done and is strangely similar to the Labyrinth. i honestly thought the same people had made them.

I was one of the moderators of Qwyzzle, and yes it has been shut down.  There have been rumors that a second Qwyzzle is in the works, but there have been a number of unforeseen delays.  swp or Ritz will probably post a message on the Qwyzzle forum if there is any further news.

http://www.takeforum.com/qwyzzle/index.php?mforum=qwyzzle

Clue Crew -- Dark Lady
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Puzzle Files Forum Index -> General Discussion -> Late to the Party... :( All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: