The Puzzle Files Home Page The Puzzle Files
nothing more needs to be said

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Puzzle Files Forum Index -> Site Discussion -> Before I get too addicted - is colour vision important
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Glum

PostPosted: 27 Mar 2009 7:53 pm    Post subject: Before I get too addicted - is colour vision important Reply with quote

I've solved the first three on Labyrinth. Before I get in too deep I need to ask, are the puzzles 'colour-blind friendly'?

Thanks, Glenn.
SparkPlug

Site Admin

PostPosted: 27 Mar 2009 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should be fine.

I can think of one puzzle which might cause you a problem, but I will add some grab text to get round it for you Wink

If you encounter any more, let me know and we'll do the same!
Glum

PostPosted: 27 Mar 2009 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great thanks. Not sure what you mean by grab text, but I will use this thread if I come up against anything that is problematic.

Thanks Glenn.
SparkPlug

Site Admin

PostPosted: 27 Mar 2009 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All of the puzzles are images.

For certain puzzles, a hand icon appears at the top left. Clicking on this brings up a small window containing all of the text from the puzzle to save you from having to type it out.

On the puzzle that might be problematic, I have used it to give you a key of all the colours.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Puzzle Files Forum Index -> Site Discussion -> Before I get too addicted - is colour vision important All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: