The Puzzle Files Home Page The Puzzle Files
nothing more needs to be said
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Puzzle Files Forum Index -> General Discussion -> Team Frustration Station takes a break from solving puzzles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Kelly

Member


Joined: 19 Apr 2006
Posts: 2906
Location: UK

PostPosted: 12 Jun 2006 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SparkPlug wrote:
vetti wrote:
And spare a thought for us Aussie's waking up in the middle of the night to catch a game!

You'll only need to do it two or three times.


Reckon? Ahahahaahahahaha!

My friend Divvy Dan and I have decided to have a baby together and that he will play for Australia in World Cup 2026, and then we can be even more excited than we are right now...if that's even possible!

(worryingly when I said to my husband 'I'm having a baby with Dan' he just said 'OK')

www.JosephMcKelheer.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
vetti

Site Multi-tasker


Joined: 06 Aug 2005
Posts: 1049
Location: Sydney, Aus

PostPosted: 13 Jun 2006 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kelly wrote:
SparkPlug wrote:
vetti wrote:
And spare a thought for us Aussie's waking up in the middle of the night to catch a game!

You'll only need to do it two or three times.


Reckon? Ahahahaahahahaha!

My friend Divvy Dan and I have decided to have a baby together and that he will play for Australia in World Cup 2026, and then we can be even more excited than we are right now...if that's even possible!

(worryingly when I said to my husband 'I'm having a baby with Dan' he just said 'OK')


Well who knows - LOL we are on top of our pool at the moment - Go Australia!

A closed mouth gathers no foot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kelly

Member


Joined: 19 Apr 2006
Posts: 2906
Location: UK

PostPosted: 13 Jun 2006 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steady on girl! LMAO

www.JosephMcKelheer.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
chemig

Member


Joined: 17 Feb 2006
Posts: 692

PostPosted: 13 Jun 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Kelly, we have reached a new low. Having become entirely frustrated with an ASA puzzle, we have been reduced to exchanging BAD chicken jokes in chat. A sad, sad day for puzzling.

Clue Crew -- Dark Lady
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ASA

Member


Joined: 19 Feb 2006
Posts: 826
Location: Adelaide

PostPosted: 14 Jun 2006 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chemig wrote:
Well, Kelly, we have reached a new low. Having become entirely frustrated with an ASA puzzle, we have been reduced to exchanging BAD chicken jokes in chat. A sad, sad day for puzzling.


Sparky tells me he has written enough wrong specifications on one of the later puzzles to create a whole new labyrinth.

Alan - Never throw the letter Q in a privet bush
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
vetti

Site Multi-tasker


Joined: 06 Aug 2005
Posts: 1049
Location: Sydney, Aus

PostPosted: 14 Jun 2006 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ASA wrote:
chemig wrote:
Well, Kelly, we have reached a new low. Having become entirely frustrated with an ASA puzzle, we have been reduced to exchanging BAD chicken jokes in chat. A sad, sad day for puzzling.


Sparky tells me he has written enough wrong specifications on one of the later puzzles to create a whole new labyrinth.


Nearly 2 at the moment! Laughing

A closed mouth gathers no foot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kelly

Member


Joined: 19 Apr 2006
Posts: 2906
Location: UK

PostPosted: 14 Jun 2006 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chemig wrote:
Well, Kelly, we have reached a new low. Having become entirely frustrated with an ASA puzzle, we have been reduced to exchanging BAD chicken jokes in chat. A sad, sad day for puzzling.


You need to ask Radka for her elephants jokes. She has enough to fill a book!

www.JosephMcKelheer.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Radka

Member


Joined: 18 Apr 2006
Posts: 1156

PostPosted: 14 Jun 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kelly wrote:
You need to ask Radka for her elephants jokes. She has enough to fill a book!


Sorry to inform you...Radka is not available at the moment...try again later...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Kelly

Member


Joined: 19 Apr 2006
Posts: 2906
Location: UK

PostPosted: 14 Jun 2006 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh she's on answer machine. That probably means she's got a gig doing stand-up Very Happy

www.JosephMcKelheer.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
chemig

Member


Joined: 17 Feb 2006
Posts: 692

PostPosted: 14 Jun 2006 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kelly wrote:
Oh she's on answer machine. That probably means she's got a gig doing stand-up Very Happy


We finally got that one. The amazing thing is that I must have said the answer 5 times in chat while we were trying to work out the method.

Clue Crew -- Dark Lady
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kelly

Member


Joined: 19 Apr 2006
Posts: 2906
Location: UK

PostPosted: 14 Jun 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that a Misc 3 puzzle?

www.JosephMcKelheer.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Radka

Member


Joined: 18 Apr 2006
Posts: 1156

PostPosted: 14 Jun 2006 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kelly wrote:
Oh she's on answer machine. That probably means she's got a gig doing stand-up Very Happy


you know me so well by now kel ...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
ASA

Member


Joined: 19 Feb 2006
Posts: 826
Location: Adelaide

PostPosted: 15 Jun 2006 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On Saturday 17th June I will be hosting the trivia saturday at Planet-q

I ask 30 miscellaneous questions, and anyone who answers correctly between the Go and the stop gets a point - Usually a fun time had by all.

It starts at 1:00pm GMT, which equates to 2:00pm in the UK, 3:00pm in the Netherlands, 11:00pm AEST, 10:30pm in Adelaide.

... and anyone in US Eastern Time who happens to be up and about, 9:00am[/url]

Alan - Never throw the letter Q in a privet bush
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kelly

Member


Joined: 19 Apr 2006
Posts: 2906
Location: UK

PostPosted: 30 Aug 2006 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just re read this thread. It's a blast. Very Happy

www.JosephMcKelheer.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Kelly

Member


Joined: 19 Apr 2006
Posts: 2906
Location: UK

PostPosted: 30 Aug 2006 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ASA wrote:
On Saturday 17th June I will be hosting the trivia saturday at Planet-q

I ask 30 miscellaneous questions, and anyone who answers correctly between the Go and the stop gets a point - Usually a fun time had by all.

It starts at 1:00pm GMT, which equates to 2:00pm in the UK, 3:00pm in the Netherlands, 11:00pm AEST, 10:30pm in Adelaide.

... and anyone in US Eastern Time who happens to be up and about, 9:00am[/url]


Let us know if you're doing anymore...I missed that one Sad

www.JosephMcKelheer.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Puzzle Files Forum Index -> General Discussion -> Team Frustration Station takes a break from solving puzzles All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 19 of 21

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group